AddressHouse 27, Road 18, Sector 13, Uttara, Dhaka. Uttara Model Town.. P.C. 1230, Uttara, Dhaka.
What you should know about Barrister Shajib Mahmood Alam
LAWYER AT UTTARA, DHAKA | GULSHAN, DHAKA | BANGLADESHContact: 01772114466 (From Bangladesh); +8801772114466 (From abroad & Whatsapp)
Barrister Shajib Mahmood Alam, Advocate - Supreme Court, is an experienced lawyer in Dhaka providing reliable legal services. He is a partner of a reputed law firm in Dhaka. He is a Barrister of the Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn, UK. As a British trained lawyer, Mr. Alam has experience of the legal system of United Kingdom. He is also an advocate qualified to represent clients before courts and tribunals.
His primary consulting areas include family matters, divorce, child custody, property, commercial matters, business set-up etc. On the other hand, he regularly conducts civil & criminal cases before the learned courts. Mr. Alam has advised several business houses in the last few years of his practice on various issues ranging from business setup options in Bangladesh to more complex matters like brand protection and business expansion. He has worked on brand protection, Trademarks related issues, IP & family law extensively. Recently, Mr. Alam has advised a foreign textile-conglomerate on Trademarks registration & counterfeit measures for their entire fleet of products and legal enforcement of their rights in Bangladesh against unauthorised uses. Mr. Alam also advises local and foreign traders on L/C fraud and recovery of debt . Presently, Mr. Alam is also acting as the head Legal Advisor for KFM Ltd. having few factories in the outskirts of Dhaka. He is also the legal advisor of Glorious Group.
Recent Notable Works
- Provided due diligence to an European conglomerate for a power plant project.
- Appeared against an airline company on employment related matters.
- Advised a China-Bangla joint venture on purchase of Barge and necessary legal requirements.
- Managed transaction for a foreign client for the acquisition of over 300,000 square feet for setting up battery factory
- Advised a foreign legal body on different family laws of Bangladesh including the laws on adoption/guardianship and child custody
- Provided legal opinion to a local clothing manufacturer on cash incentives for 100% export oriented industry
- Drafting Petitions
- Carrying out research
- Finalize pleadings
- Co-operating with other lawyers to finalize and/or streamline a particular case
- Case development and strategic planning
- Conducting legal workshops
- Taking instructions from clients and advising on various matters including civil disputes, corporate compliance, company law, land law, labour law, credit related disputes among others.
- Drafting opinions and advising clients in general
- Working closely with clients and potential clients to help them choose the right legal routes.
- Preparing cases for litigation
Bar Professional Training Course
Post Graduate Diploma in Law
Advanced Level Legal Certification
Member, International Bar Association
Member, Commonwealth Lawyers Association
Member, Barristers Association Bangladesh
Member, Australian Mediation Association
Founder, Legal Advice Bangladesh (LEAD)
Contributor, World Bank Group publications
For Lawyer in Dhaka Call 01772114466
Lawsuit (Case) Packages: Criminal Cases, Family Cases, Civil Cases, Money cases, Property Cases etc.
Land Services: Vetting/Checking Land Documents & Verification of Ownership, Land Rent & Sale Agreements, Wills, Land Registration etc.
Company Setup: Including Name Search, Drafting Memorandum & Articles of Association, FIling & pursuing application.
Corporate Support: Licensing & other ancillary services. Legal Notices on various issues. Mediation & Arbitration.
Intellectual Property: Trademarks registration, Copyright and design protection
Legal Notices: Family matters, child custody, corporate affairs, cheque dishonour etc.
Property vetting & Search: Documentary land verification. Land offices, sub-registry search for verification and to obtain documents including porchas/records, search reports etc.
Drafting Contracts & Agreements: All kinds of contracts including deeds, memorandum of understandings, employment contracts, lease and rental agreements, finance agreements etc
Mediation & Arbitration: Amicable resolution of disputes through an independent mediator and arbitrators.
Face to Face Consultation & Legal Advice
Lawyer services in Divorce related matters
Marriage related services
Legal representation in Bail matters
Oppression of Women & Children (Nari o Shishu Nirjaton Domon Ain cases)
Money Loan Court Act cases (Artha Rin Adalat Ain)
Money Suits / Debt Recovery
Legal Opinions on legal issues
Legal Notices from Lawyer in Dhaka
General consultation by Lawyer in Dhaka
Other users also viewed:
Photos and videos
Payment methods we use:
- Bank transfer
- Bank check
International money transfers also accepted.